Give Through Your Employer
You can support the Rural Lifestyle while you work and maximize your impact with Employer Giving Programs
One of the easiest ways to increase your gift to Wallowa Resources is through your employer's matching gift program. Thousands of companies, include corporations, foundations, and non-profits, match their employees' charitable contributions – sometimes for a much as double the amount of the initial gift.
Companies have various methods for matching gift request submissions: online forms, automated phone systems, or a paper form that you submit to Wallowa Resources. Companies may also match gifts from employee spouses, retirees, and board members.
How to participate
- Contact your employer's human resources office to determine if your company matches employee donations. If your company does not currently match employee donations, you might suggest they consider doing so.
- Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office and review the program guidelines to ensure that Wallowa Resources is eligible to receive matching gifts. Conditions and criteria for gift matching vary by employer.
- Complete the donor section of the form and submit it, along with your check or credit card authorization, to:
Attn: Donor Services
401 NE 1st St, Suite A
Enterprise, OR 97828
Or fax to: 541.426.9053
You may need this information to complete the form:
- Wallowa Resources' EIN/tax ID is 91-1794627
- IRS 503c3 letter
Our office will verify receipt and return the form to your company for matching funds.
For information about matching gifts, please contact us.
Wallowa Resources' sometimes accepts in-kind gifts, whose value is tax-deductible, including:
- Food, beverages, flowers, and raffle items
- Photographs for use in our outreach materials and publications
- Office & Field Equipment
For more on in-kind gifts, please contact us.
Every year we need volunteers to help with our Watershed Festival, a family-focused community event, and our Barn Dance, a fundraising dinner. During the winter, we give back to our community by providing firewood to heat homes for families in need. We are always looking for volunteers to deliver & split firewood. If you're interested in volunteering your time for these events, please contact us.
Buy Nuts & Fruit From Chukar Cherries
Wallowa Resources Mix™
100% of the proceeds go to us. The yummy Cherry Nut Mix is a great snack to throw in your pocket for a hike or as a gift for your active friend. Enjoy our special mix while at the same time supporting us!
#03266 (Twelve 1.85 oz. bags) $39.95
Like Shopping Amazon? Here's another great way to support Wallowa Resources: the Amazon Smile program lets you choose Wallowa Resources as a charity, and then will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to us. Click below for more details.